[Kdenlive-devel] Crash on startup

Aleksander Adamowski aleksander.adamowski at olo.org.pl
Sun Jul 29 00:54:40 UTC 2007

On 7/26/07, Jean-Michel Pouré <jm at poure.com> wrote:
> Dear Friends,
>
> I just compiled latest SVN version, there seems to be a crash on
> startup: http://www.kdenlive.org/bbforum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=145

Confirming.

In my case a build from 2007-07-21 started up but crashed when opening
a project, and a build from today states on startup "Cannot find your
MLT installation, please give the path" - although ld debug output
shows that it successfully links dynamically with the today's SVN
version of libmlt and libmlt++.

The mlt-related file sets in both build directories (2007-07-21 which
starts but crashes later and 2007-07-28 which says it cannot locate
MLT) are the same (no files are missing that were there before).

--
Best Regards,
  Aleksander Adamowski