[Kdenlive-devel] patch, Add "play clip" action - again as an attachment

jb jb at ader.ch
Mon Jul 9 18:56:12 UTC 2007

On Monday 09 July 2007 01.20:21 Aleksander Adamowski wrote:

> I've looked at the problem and the patch, and I can testify that I too
> can see the problem and that the patch solves it for me!

Hi. I think I found the problem with clip selection not bringing the clip in
monitor. Could you please test it and tell me if this issue is fixed ?

Also, please note that sourceforge just changed the url pointing to svn
services. Those of you using svn will need to relocate their repositories
using the following command:

svn switch --relocate https://svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/kdenlive \
https://kdenlive.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/kdenlive

I have updated the http://kdenlive.org/download.php page to give the