[Kdenlive-devel] dv size

jdd jdd at dodin.org
Wed Jul 4 08:52:20 UTC 2007

Hans-Jürgen Koch wrote:

> Where do it get inigo? I'm using Debian unstable.
>
> That was my main problem last time. I couldn't find a place where I could
> get inigo binaries. In Debian, it seems to be in libmlt0, which conflicts
> with kdenlive.

don't you have it already? I do have it in the default kdenlive
install (opensuse, kdenlive packman unofficial package)

the original dv is from dvgrab --autosplit. I may say that this is a
16/9 film - on a 4/3 basic camera with 16/9 option.

inigo rontignon01003.avi
(...)
Current position 1598

seems buggy, because I can't select the last line with the mouse
(probably refreshing - I could after Control C). "L" on the beginning
freezes the display (should move one minute)

inigo avformat:my_video.dv fixed the problem :-)), but don't gives the
right 16/9 display

inigo libdv:my_video.dv

crashes on frame 1598 like default.

and thanks to make me discover inigo, very handy for kwik display :-)

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net
http://gourmandises.orangeblog.fr/