[Kdenlive-devel] Translatio

Salvatore Brigaglia torebrigaglia at yahoo.it
Mon Jan 29 16:44:43 UTC 2007

Hi there.

I'm from the kde-i18n-it project and i discovered that Italian translation of
your great software isn't maintained anymore, so I'm here to ask if I can
take the responsibility of the Italian translation for the GUI of kdenlive.

Let me know if there's someone actually doing this job  (no-one from
kde-i18n-it is) otherwise i can start in a couple of day the translation from
your svn(from trunk/kdenlive/po).

Many thanks for this great piece of software, keep the good work!
Salvatore Brigaglia - Sardinia - Italy
OSS Software consultant for Home/Small businness
http://ilgattotrino.studiobrigaglia.com
gpg: 0x64386320