[Kdenlive-devel] Ubuntu packages

Alex Matthew Lowe lengau at gmail.com
Tue Jan 2 19:03:52 UTC 2007

Hi,

Thanks for the debs, I'll try them as soon as I get back into Kubuntu (been in
Debian Sid to use Kdenlive).

I have added your link and two file uploads of my own (one from the same site
and one from another site) to the Install page on the kdenlive wiki.
(http://kdenlive.sourceforge.net/wiki/index.php?title=Faq_Install)
A cached link of my home machine with the file are:
http://lengau.servebeer.com.nyud.net:8080/debs/kdenlive_mlt_ubuntu.zip
A Torrent download is also available at
http://www.demonoid.com/files/download/HTTP/591372/2763212

Alex Lowe