[Kdenlive-devel] Moving kdenlive project

wayne iw at ukulele.com
Mon Jan 1 18:24:31 UTC 2007

I'm trying to move my project to a faster computer but am having problems.
How does one move a project from one computer to another? Kdenlive keeps
crashing whenever I try to open a project that has been moved from the
original computer. I've set up the file tree in the new computer to match
the old one but that doesn't seem to work. The CLI error messages keep
saying that they can't locate such and such a video clip even though it's
the same clip in the same directory (same directory name) as before.
I must be overlooking something. Is there an easy way to do this?

Thanks,
Wayne
Mandriva2007
Kdenlive 0.4