[Kdenlive-devel] Latest MLT framework

jb jb at ader.ch
Wed Feb 28 16:05:18 UTC 2007

Zsolt Sandor wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Did anybody tried out the latest MLT/MLT++ framework? Because I get a
> HUGE error at the starting of the latest kdenlive from svn...

Hello.

There was no recent commit to MLT, but there was a change in FFPMEG 2
days ago that breaks Kdenlive compilation.
I am not sure why they made the change in FFMPEG and maybe the problem
will later be fixed in FFMPEG, but I just committed a hack to allow
Kdenlive compilation until the issue is solved. It should no be a
problem for users of older FFMPEG...

If that does not solve your problem, please send the error message you have.

jb