[Kdenlive-devel] soundlevel

Bart Simons bartsimons at chello.nl
Wed Feb 21 23:30:49 UTC 2007

Hi,

Is it possible to to influence the level of the soundsignal other than with
the little squares in the soundtrack? Let me explain: I am adding music to a
compilation of videofiles and slideshows. The strenght of the soundsignal is
so high that I have to put the gain down to 40 or 50 to avoid clipping. The
range to work in gets rather small in this way and it is nearly impossible to
set the volume with accuracy on level 10. It has to do with something in the
program, because  the signal is smaller when I put it directly to the
soundcard and after rendering there is still more amplification and clipping.
Any suggestion is welcome. Otherwise, everything is working great!

Bart