[Kdenlive-devel] Bug: incompatible DV format from KDEnlive

GeBu gebu at seznam.cz
Mon Feb 19 22:39:50 UTC 2007

I was little think about it and maybe there is a misunderstanding. Sorry.
With these videos my friend works and he does not use KDEnlive for
capture from dv camera: He uses dvgrab (I think type 2 AVI).
He split this captured videos by mencoder to 3 parts. 2 of them edit by
KDEnlive and export. After it it is not possible to join them back with
the third part, but all parameters are same.
Jirka (GeBu)