[Kdenlive-devel] Bug: incompatible DV format from KDEnlive

jb jb at ader.ch
Sat Feb 17 12:38:47 UTC 2007

On Wednesday 14 February 2007 21.33:00 GeBu wrote:
> I think that KDEnlive generate incompatible DV format - it is not
> possible to simple (mencoder, VirtualDub, kino) join it with DV video
> from DV camera.
> Jirka (GeBu)

Hi.

You were completely right. I am mostly working with HDV files, so didn't
notice it, but dv capture produced raw dv files, which is not the best thing.

I changed that so that by default it now captures type 2 AVI files. The type
can now be configured from Kdenlive settings dialog.

Hope it solves your problems.

regards

jb