[Kdenlive-devel] Hungarian translation and bugs

jb jb at ader.ch
Fri Feb 16 14:58:56 UTC 2007

Zsolt Sandor wrote:

> I was not able to translate the following strings (are not in the .pot
file):

I will look at this.

 > Some bugs and feature requests:
> - There is still no way to setup the representing picture for a video

Yes, there is:
In the clip monitor, seek to the image you want, then right click and
there is an option called "define clip thumbnail"

> - Color / Image clip should be resizable on the timeline (bug/feature)
I guess you talk about the clip maximum length. I guess I can fix that
so that when you insert a color/image clip, by default it has the
predefined duration, but you could make it longer simply by dragging
it's edge.

> - Del in the project tree does not work (bug/feature)
ok, todo

> - Add a clip to Project Tree, delete clip. After the deletion in the
> clip monitor an image from the clip can be seen. If you change to
> Timeline Monitor, and then back to the Clip Monitor, the image can
> still be seen.
Not really important, but will have a look.

> How to crash kdenlive :)

Should be fixed now, thanks for the report.

jb