[Kdenlive-devel] Feature request : Alsa settings

jb jb at ader.ch
Thu Feb 1 19:25:50 UTC 2007

On Thursday 01 February 2007 12.32:39 Jean-Michel Pouré wrote:
> Dear JB,
>
> I have several audio cards.
> The cards are not connected to a single mixer.
>
> Would it be possible to set Alsa peripheral listening port in
> Preferences?

Hello.

I did a basic implementation. You will need the latest MLT + Kdenlive, then
you will see an option to select audio card from the Kdenlive settings
dialog -> Misc

I did a basic implementation, it requires the "aplay" program that is in
package alsa-utils to get the list of available cards, and you need to
restart Kdenlive for the change to be applied (changing it on the fly always
crashed in my tests).

Let me know if it works...
jb