[Kdenlive-devel] Preview with a KDE video player when "Exporting to DVD"

Murat Senel muratasenel at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 11:02:47 UTC 2007

Hi,

On Pardus GNU/Linux bugzilla system, I got a bug assigned on me yesterday
about Kdenlive that Kdenlive can't find "xine" player when trying to preview
the exported DVD file. Since xine player is not installed on the system, this
looks normal. But Kdenlive is a KDE program so in my opinion, if it uses more
KDE centric video player (such as kaffeine or kmplayer), it would be more
appropriate.

Any idea?

Regards,
Murat

--
There's no fun in having nothing to do; the fun is having lots to do and not
doing them! -- Francis Herbert --