[Kdenlive-devel] Some development news...

Dan Dennedy dan at dennedy.org
Mon Aug 6 04:16:09 UTC 2007

We are getting too many 0.4 bug reports, which rarely have relevance any
longer. We should get 0.5 out before including these changes to get people
using more up-to-date code.

As for your usage of SVN, if you create a 0.5 branch, and there are more
bugfixes prior to 0.5 release needing testing and confirmation, you will have
to keep reminding people to update from that branch :-/ If you feel the need
to commit these new features, I suggest a separate branch for them because it
will have a short life until you merge it back into main.