[Kdenlive-devel] text clip widget update

Stephane Fillod f8cfe at free.fr
Tue Apr 17 22:27:48 UTC 2007

Daniel Genrich skribis:
> Hello!
>
> Yet another little update to my patch.
> It also fixes two toggle buttons which should be normal buttons :-)
>
> Patch and screenshot available here:
> http://www.kdenlive.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=24

Your patch is great. I actually needed those features. Thanks!
On the wishlist: could it be possible to make the window a bit less
high, because the horizontal KDE bar on a 1024x768 screen,
I cannot see the buttons at bottom.

BTW, I have the following problem regardless of the patch:
kdenlive is crashing when I try to create a text clip containing
letters with accents (from Esperanto alphabet). Example crashing:

	Ĉu vi vojaĝis dum lasta tempo?

While the following is just fine (plain ASCII):

	Cxu vi vojagxis dum lasta tempo?

and french accents are OK (as found in Latin 1)

	Hé! mais qui va là?

I'm using svn latest, and Kubuntu feisty/UTF-8. Is it a known problem?
Does the text clip widget works well with non latin alphabets?

Stéphane