[Kdenlive-devel] New: output to secondary monitor

reinhard protux at web.de
Thu Apr 12 23:09:04 UTC 2007

On Saturday 03 March 2007 01:19, jb wrote:
> Hello everyone.
>
> I played around with my graphic card tese days and managed to have a
> working tv out.
>
> So I did some work on Kdenlive & MLT and you can now have the video output
> of Kdenlive displayed on a secondary monitor / tv.

Hi,

since I have a "Hollywood dv-bridge" from Dazzle I would prefer the output via
firewire (really important feature to check field order and interlace stuff
in general) which works pretty fine with kino.

Do you guys see a chance to merge this code into the next release of
kdenlive ?

--
greetings :)
reinhard