[Kdenlive-devel] Using Kdenlive in freedom fights

Jean-Michel Pouré jm at poure.com
Sat Apr 7 07:24:30 UTC 2007

Dear Friends,

Just a short note to explain how I use Kdenlive.
I plan to release a movie on the real-estate bubble.

You can download one 30 minutes rush here :
http://www.bulle-immobiliere.org/forum/viewtopic.php?p=265529

This is only a rush, not the movie of course.
I publish the rush files on internet.
In a rush file, I may only choose 5 seconds for the real movie.

Kdenlive is perfect for anonymisation of video files. I used the solar
effect to hide and transform images.

There are some features needed in a short future:
* Better sound anonymisation (listen to my audio files here :
http://www.bulle-immobiliere.org/forum/viewforum.php?f=48)
* Be able to scrit movie and display subtitles. This is really needed in
hidden camera movies, as the sound is usually of poor quality.

Kind regards,
Jean-Michel