[Kdenlive-devel] Max clip length 00:01:03 still exists

Hans-Jürgen Koch hjk at linutronix.de
Fri Apr 6 22:51:52 UTC 2007

Am Freitag 06 April 2007 16:05 schrieb jb:

> > kdenlive still thinks it's only 63 seconds.
> >
> > How can I find out whether the problem is libmlt-related?
>
> Please try playing it with MLT's command line player:
>
> inigo booz-013.avi
>
> Also, please try this:
>
> inigo avformat:booz-013.avi
>
> Let me know the result.
>
> jb

I'd like to, but the MLT guys really don't make it easy to get
their software. The Debian package libmlt0 that contains inigo
conflicts with kdenlive. OK, let's compile one, thought I. But
I couldn't find any recent source package. So, after an hour of
googling, I still don't see how I can get a recent version of
inigo that uses the libraries of my kdenlive installation.

Any ideas?

Hans