[Kdenlive-devel] Two audio effects needed

Jean-Michel Pouré jm at poure.com
Thu Apr 5 21:09:24 UTC 2007

Dear all,

I know this is feature freeze, but I hope I can suggest new audio
effects, which I really need in 0.6 SVN.

* The first effect is to be able to chose left or right channel of an
audio/video file. The reason is that my on-board cam records sound on
the left or right channel. The other channel is muted. So I would like
to create a mono sound in Kdenlive.

* The second effect is to be able to change hight of a voice, to
transform it in a metalic voice. This is for anonymisation. In audacity,
I use Effect -> Change hight -> 40%.

Kind regards,
Jean-Michel