[Kdenlive-devel] Max clip length 00:01:03 still exists

Hans-Jürgen Koch hjk at linutronix.de
Tue Apr 3 20:31:36 UTC 2007

I just updated kdenlive to the latest version available on
debian-multimedia.org, but I've still got the problem that kdenlive only
recognizes the first 63 seconds of my DV clips.

As a further information, the clip monitor displays frames correctly, even if
I drag the slider around. But when I klick "Play", it just shows horizontal
stripes. Sound is correct.

What can I do? I'm sitting on 10 gigs of DV footage and would like to cut 'em.
Do I really have to fall back to Kino?

Hans