[Kdenlive-devel] Max. clip length 00:01:03 ?

Hans-Jürgen Koch hjk at linutronix.de
Mon Apr 2 23:02:34 UTC 2007

I've got some trouble with kdenlive 0.4 (from Debian unstable). I've got some
DV clips from my video camera, captured as DV type 2 with dvgrab. File size
is limited to 1GB, which is about 4.5 minutes of video at 720x576, 25 fps, PAL.

If I add such a clip in kdenlive, it tells me the length is 1:03 minutes. And
it really means it, no matter what I try, I get 63 seconds, and that's it.
The rest is simply not accessible.

Is this a known bug, or am I doing something wrong?

Hans