[Kdenlive-devel] MLT AMD64 compilation

jb jb at ader.ch
Wed Sep 27 11:29:13 UTC 2006

On Tuesday 26 September 2006 13:58, jmpoure at free.fr wrote:
> Dear friends,
>
> I recently purchased an AMD64 workstation.
> Unfortunately, mlt does not compile under AMD64
> and stops during the motion estimation process.
> Is motion estimation absolutely required?

No. I first used it to implement slowmotion, but I am currently trying to find
another way to do it. You should try compiling without motion-est.

> Is there a place on Kdenlive site, where patches could be stored,
> when waiting for approval of MLT team.

Best place for this I think is the MLT mailing list.
On Kdenlive's roadmap page, I created links to patches when is was possible
http://kdenlive.sourceforge.net/roadmap.php

regards