[Kdenlive-devel] textclip crashes export

Felix Hammer f.hammer at web.de
Wed Oct 25 22:59:49 UTC 2006

Am Dienstag, 24. Oktober 2006 13:56 schrieb Felix Hammer:
> Hi
>
> If i try to export mpeg4 with textclip inside the export stops with an
> error. Without textclip its no problem.
>
> Demo here: http://www.violin-unterricht.de/textclipProblem.mpeg

I've tested a little bit more and have some more information for this problem.
i created an image with the text and a transparent background in gimp and
create an image-clip. but the same problem here like in the demo-video. than
i have tried to decrease the video-bitrate to get export working. this works
with 4000000 instead of 8000000.
In fact: without text or image-clips i can export with 720x576, mpeg4 and
8000000 videobitrate. with text or image-clip i have to decrease the
video-bitrate to the half to get export working.

i have these problems with all codecs except quicktime. with quicktime i can
export every time with the highest preset resolution and video-bitrate.
but i dont really like to export quicktime ;-)

vG
Felix