[Kdenlive-devel] Compilation error

jb jb at ader.ch
Mon Oct 23 16:26:28 UTC 2006

On Monday 23 October 2006 18:01, Jean-Michel Pouré wrote:
> Sorry to distrurb you. Should I install a brand new version of ffmpeg
> and libraries? ffmpeg is installed from marrillat repository.
>
> Dans le fichier inclus à partir de krender.h:43,
>           à partir de avformatdesccodeclist.cpp:20:
> kdenlive.h:38:30: erreur: kdenlivesettings.h : Aucun fichier ou
> répertoire de ce type

No, it seems there is something wrong with your build system.
Are you trying to build in a separate directory or something special?
It almost looks like you are missing some kde or qt-devel packages, or using a
KDE version older than 3.2

The kdenlivesettings.h should be build by kconfig_compiler, and the *_ui.h
files are build by qt's moc compiler...

Please check if you can compile any KDE program on that system.

regards
jb