[Kdenlive-devel] autosave function

Felix Hammer f.hammer at web.de
Mon Oct 23 08:14:46 UTC 2006

Hi

I've tried to edit something with actual cvs. it works mostly ok. But
sometimes kdenlive crashes. I'll try to reproduce and will post here.
anyway i think a autosave function will be useful so that you can go on after
a crash. may be user can set the autosave-intervall in seconds. i hope its
not to compilcate to implement. In Qt i would do that with a QTimer like
this:

  QTimer *timer = new QTimer(this);
        connect(timer, SIGNAL(timeout()), this, SLOT(saveProject()));
        timer->start(settingsGui->autosaveIntervallSpinbox->value()*1000);

But i dont know how it works with kdelibs?

--
vG
Felix