[Kdenlive-devel] compile error

jb jb at ader.ch
Sun Oct 22 10:33:35 UTC 2006

On Sunday 22 October 2006 04:56, brian wrote:
> I'm compiling from the source code repository, and I'm getting a can't find
> libfam.la error at link time.  The only thing that I could find by googling
> around is that this is a deprecated dependency.  How can I disable this in
> the configure scripts?

Hello.

I don't know what distibution you are using, but on recent  ubuntu/debian
distros, the libfam.la library is provided by a package called libgamin-dev
which is not deprecated .

However, I was able to compile Kdenlive even after removing that package, so I
am not sure what is your problem...
regards

jb