[Kdenlive-devel] kdenlive really usable?

jdd jdd at dodin.org
Thu Oct 19 08:34:54 UTC 2006

Felix Hammer a écrit :
> Am Donnerstag, 19. Oktober 2006 09:29 schrieb jdd:
>> but I couldn't
>> find a way to strtnit with klick without re-dowloading it
>> all the time. How can I have a local version?
>
> good question. may be anybody who can compile cvs-kdenlive can provide static
> linked cvs-kdenlive with all needed libs (especial mlt-cvs ;-) compiled in. i
> dont know how huge a static bin will be, but i have no problem to download
> bins around 200 MB once per day. i think that would activate a lot of testing
> user.

size is small (less than 10Mb total)

in fact the most problematic thing for me is surprising. As
soon as the kdenliverc file is created in the kde tree, that
is as soon as the first start is done, subsequent starts do
not anymore give a correct windo with all the parts.

the main window open empty and if I open the others windows
(edit... clip) they open outside (as separate applications).
This makes working tedious.

However I can say than I really appreciate (after 5 minutes
work) the direct opening of vob file (I have to make a small
demo from a full dvd)

I'm now exporting a clip to the dv format. It's very slow...

thanks
jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net