[Kdenlive-devel] kdenliverc file format

jb jb at ader.ch
Mon Oct 9 12:12:31 UTC 2006

jmpoure at free.fr wrote:
> Unless I delete kdenliverc file on startup, Kdenlive opens in several windows
> (sometimes empty) and is unusable. This is quite a severe bug.
> Please find enclosed an example of kdenliverc file.

Hello.

I think I found the problem. Because of a small bug, the config file
used a translated string to identify one of the docks. Because you use
the french translation, you had accents in the string (vidéo) which
apparently messed up the config file.

Please try updating, delete your kdenliverc file and tell me if the
problem is solved.

regards

jb