[Kdenlive-devel] ffmpeg export debugging?

Felix Hammer f.hammer at web.de
Sat Nov 25 19:47:03 UTC 2006

Hi

I have heavy problems exporting one very very special clip.
It is a mpeg2-clip i have exported from mainactor one year ago. The
source-materials are not available :(
Now i cannot export a project with this clip as i want to. Export codecs
mpeg4, mpeg2(dvd), flash will not work for high resolutions. E.g. mpeg4 do
work for a videobitrate less than 3700kb/s. Export to DV and quicktime works.
I have also tried to export this mpeg2 to dv and reimport in project but
curiosly this special dv-file break export at the same point.  I also export
this mpeg2-clip to dv-camera and recaptured it. but than the same problem
with the dv-file.

All other captured dv files from camera work very well. I can export in all
formats and resolutions.

Now i want to ask if there is a chance to get any debug output from the
kdenlive way of export? Is there something like: "inigo project.kdenlive |
ffmpeg -target dvd -o output.vob" where i can get more infos why it fails?

regards
Felix