[Kdenlive-devel] video tutorial

jb jb at ader.ch
Fri Nov 17 08:15:28 UTC 2006

Jean-Michel Pouré wrote:
>> You can see the tutorial at:
>> http://captorials.com/index.php?cmd=showRecording&rec=24

> Cool, but there is Flash player yet on Debian AMD64.
> Gnash will be released soon.
> Also, you can use istanbul, which is part of Debian and produces ogg
> media. I noticed that it could be streamed.

I know flash is not a really nice format for an tutorial on open source
software, but the advantage of screenkast is that they freely host the
tutorials, which are quite big. I currently have no other place to put
large files...

Also, I couldn't get istanbul working on my pc, it just produces a
garbled image.

But for sure it would be nice to have a hosting place with ogg movies
and the cortado java applet for streaming...

jb