[Kdenlive-devel] Release...

reinhard Amersberger at t-online.de
Thu Nov 16 21:46:33 UTC 2006

On Thursday, 16. November 2006 16:11, jb wrote:
> If you think there is another important bug to be fixed,

not sure this is important, but this is what I noticed:

- the popup's for playback and stop buttons say "play clip" and "stop clip",
but should be renamed to "play/pause playback" and "stop playback", for
example.

- cannot assign a shortcut for "stop clip"

- no menu entry for "stop clip".
btw - shouldn't the "Monitor" menu also be renamed to "Playback", for
example ?

- when I press the "loop selected zone" button, or use the shortcut, also the
"play" AND "play selection" buttons get activated.

- loop don't work in the preview monitor

- not a bug, but just a question: wouldn't it be more intuitive if user could
drag a transition from the transition window directly onto the timeline, or
assign it via context menu of the buttons on the left side of the transition
window ?

- just one monitor will be refreshed when switching back from another
aplication (I use a layout where preview and wokspace monitor are visible).

greetings
reinhard