[Kdenlive-devel] Languaje environmet activation

jb jb at ader.ch
Thu Nov 16 18:56:25 UTC 2006

Le Jeudi 16 Novembre 2006 16:49, Carlos Dávila a écrit :
> Jean-Michel Pouré wrote:
> whereis kdenlive returns:
> /usr/bin/kdenlive /usr/X11R6/bin/kdenlive /usr/bin/X11/kdenlive

try :
which kdenlive
It will return the path of the kdenlive executable.
On your system, the path should be /usr/bin/kdenlive

When you have updated the es.po file in Kdenlive source, you need to do a make
& then make install (or unsermake) to install the updated translation file.

If it still doesn't work, send me privately your copy of es.po and I will
check if there is something wrong with it.

regards
jb