[Kdenlive-devel] Bug: kdenliverc

jb jb at ader.ch
Thu Nov 16 15:17:44 UTC 2006

Le Mardi 14 Novembre 2006 17:48, Jean-Michel Pouré a écrit :
> Example, read the first lines of the enclosed doc:
> Clip Monitor, Effect list, Effect stack, etc ...

This seems to be a bug in the KDockWindow framework that is used to build the
interface of Kdenlive. I see no easy way to fix it , except ugly hacks.

On the other hand, once the translations are done, it doesn't really matter if
the translated string is used. The only situation where this would really be
problematic is if a user switches language, then the layout will probably
appear broken...

I think we will have to live with it for some time...
jb