[Kdenlive-devel] Release...

jb jb at ader.ch
Thu Nov 16 15:11:37 UTC 2006

Hi everyone.

I agree that it would be positive to make more frequent releases.
So i propose to target next thursday (23rd november) for the release of
Kdenlive 0.4.

I will try to do the following during the week-end:

* Fix some crash issues related to temporary folder creation
* Add slowmotion producer to MLT

I suggest to have a string freeze (no more change in the i18n strings) from
monday 20th nov at 20h00 GMT, so that the translators have a few days to
finish the translations.

Is it ok for you ?
If you think there is another important bug to be fixed, or need more time for
translations, let me know & we see if it make everyone happy.

regards

jb