[Kdenlive-devel] Problem compiling from svn

Carlos Dávila cdavilam at tiscali.es
Thu Nov 16 12:03:59 UTC 2006

Jean-Michel Pouré wrote:
> Le jeudi 16 novembre 2006 à 09:47 +0100, Carlos Dávila a écrit :
>
>> Debian etch, just installed from weekly release
>>

> Okay, first I modified the wiki page.
>
> Make sure you compiled mlt from SVN.
> Check the audio requirements (new).
>
> Then, here is my autoconf configuration :
>

>> dpkg-query -W auto*
>> autoconf        2.60a-4
>> autoconf-archive        20060312-1
>> autoconf-doc    2.59-3
>> autoconf2.13
>> autogen
>> automake
>> automake1.4
>> automake1.4-doc
>> automake1.5
>> automake1.6
>> automake1.7
>> automake1.8     1.8.5+nogfdl-1
>> automake1.8-doc
>> automake1.9     1.9.6+nogfdl-2
>> automake1.9-doc 1.9.6-1
>> automaken
>> autotools-dev   20060920.1
>>

> Make sure package "unsermake" is uninstalled, because it conflicts with other tools.
> On my Debian SID configuration, "unsermale" created a bootstrap problem.
>
> Tell me if it solves the problem.

Good, now I could compile. I explain changes for anyone who can help.
First I compiled mlt from svn (I had installed it from .deb packages),
but got no result.
The key was automake. After running dpkg-query -W auto* it showed
automake1.9 (not 1.9.6+nogfdl-2) and no automake1.9-doc. I installed deb
packages automake1.9 (1.9.6+nogfdl-2) and autotools-dev and after that
compiled without any problem.

Thanks for the help
Carlos