[Kdenlive-devel] New audio effects

reinhard protux at web.de
Tue Nov 14 12:54:44 UTC 2006

On Tuesday 14 November 2006 09:59, Jean-Michel Pouré wrote:
> Le lundi 13 novembre 2006 à 23:05 +0100, reinhard a écrit :
> > ok, I will try to list some effects that might be important for daily
> > productional usage:
>
> Dear Reinhard,

hi,

> I would greatly appreciate an effect that makes a human voice
> unrecognizable.

ok, this was just my personal opinion and might be completely wrong, of
course ;)

But did you already managed it to make a human voice unrecognizable using this
effect ?
I just ask since some colleagues and I tried it with other effects like that,
on other machines and other OS ;) , and never were able to wipe out the voice
since especially the human voice seems to use a wide and complex frequency
range ...

But in general I don't have a problem to keep the effect listed in the effect
section! ;)

greetings
reinhard