[Kdenlive-devel] translation test?

Felix Hammer f.hammer at web.de
Thu Nov 9 21:52:08 UTC 2006

Am Donnerstag, 9. November 2006 21:42 schrieb Jean-Michel Pouré:
> ./configure ; make ;make install
> should compile the .po and install the files.

ahh ok. I tried without "make install". so it works

> By the way Felix, after compilation and installation,
> are GUI strings updated?
>
> For example, are the panel tabs (in German) : "Project", "Transition",
> "Effects", "Effect stack" the same as the corresponding menu bars.

For german language menu-bar "Project" and "Timeline" is not in the de.po file
i think. Paneltabs are ok except "Transition". This wont be translated.

for demonstration i attached a screenshot.

regards
 Felix
 http://www.lehrsaiten.de
 http://www.hammer-web.de.vu