[Kdenlive-devel] Sujet de votre message...

heckmann.svt at ifrance.com heckmann.svt at ifrance.com
Fri Nov 10 15:30:05 UTC 2006

Hello,

I have trying some new options. (about Gimp and Audacity)

1) In fact, i have a little problem, but i'm not sure it's easy to resolve him. When i separate the audio of the vidéo, i can't open the audio track with Audacity (because it's not a real audio format, this audio keep the format of the video).

So Audacity can't read the audio track. Maybe we must make a MP3, Ogg or wav file before open it in Audacity !

2) it's not necessary to add a refresh button. When you change a picture in Gimp, you can see the differences directly in the time line. It's very cool.

Kind regards,
Sébastien H.