[Kdenlive-devel] translation test?

Felix Hammer f.hammer at web.de
Thu Nov 9 23:55:08 UTC 2006

Am Donnerstag, 9. November 2006 23:45 schrieb jb:
> I just commited the updated german translation.

thanks.

> there is definitely a problem with the tab page titles. I am experiencing
> exactly the same problem as Jean-Michel.

I tried to send another mail in this thread with a screenshot of my tabs. sry
it was also to big. so may be you can approve?

> I am currently working on the slowmotion effect in Kdenlive,

Cool. Therefore i like to wait for translation ;-)
Btw: much thanks for actual kdenlive. 2 years ago i thought kdenlive is dead
and will never appear. But now iam really happy to have a real alternative to
the last non-open-source-software on my machine: mainactor.
At the moment kdenlive doesnt have so much effects and transitions as
mainactor but for me its more stable and useable than the last version of
mainactor i have worked with. And with kdenlive i can finally use the
clip-monitor. the media-player from mainactor never worked for me. but this
is storied now ;-)

> so not much
> time, but I promise I will have a look at this and make sure we fix these
> translation issues before releasing the 0.4 version.

Ok that sound good.

regards
Felix