[Kdenlive-devel] suggestions 2

reinhard Amersberger at t-online.de
Wed Nov 8 07:55:44 UTC 2006

On Wednesday, 8. November 2006 08:28, Jean-Michel Pouré wrote:
> > Ajouter la possilibté de placer un gif animé dans la time-line.
>
> Dear Friends,
>
> In the beginning, maybe we can simply convert animated GIFs to high
> resolution h264 video files, using ffmeg. It should work.
>
> By the way, feel free to modify the "Wanted features" (demande et
> suggestion de fonctionnalités) page, even in French. This is always a
> good starting point for any developer that would join the project.
>
> I will translate it afterwards:

translation is a good idea, especially for the people don't understand french
language, since I really don't have a clue about what Sébastien suggested ...
I'm really happy to understand english a bit beside my native language ;)

so I REALLY would prefer to use english only on this list to prevent similar
suggestions, for example ;)

thank you for your understanding!!!

greetings
reinhard