[Kdenlive-devel] virtual clip doesnt pick up transitions

Felix Hammer f.hammer at web.de
Mon Nov 6 00:23:49 UTC 2006

Am Montag, 6. November 2006 00:11 schrieb jb:

> Works for me. Could you send me a screenshot of your playlist so that I
> understand correctly ? Also let me know which transition you are trying.

I've created a screencast: http://violin-unterricht.de/kdenlive-20061106.mpg

Found other little bug by the way.

1. After cutting with "shift+w" the timeline-cursor hangs. It doesnt appear
with razor-tool.

2. The problem with no transition appears for the second transition in the
project. may be also third and so on but i havent test. the first transition
work.

3. When deleting the clips from timeline the red virtual-clip marker should
also be deleted. May be the refresh-timeline-ruler() after delete clips
ignore it? The inpoint-outpoint-marker disappears.

regards
Felix