[Kdenlive-devel] wiki

Ruslan Popov rpopov at jet.msk.su
Sat May 6 06:13:24 UTC 2006

Hello, JB.

We will..

P.S. I guess your usage of double 'p' in 'developpement' is your favorite mistake :)))

'development'

Jb wrote:
> hi everyone.
>
> I have setup a wiki for kdenlive at:
> http://kdenlive.sf.net/wiki
> Feel free to test and add some conrent. Registration is required, hope it will prevent spamming...
>
> Just want to check some things with the MLT guys, and hope to release 0.3 in something like 2 weeks.
>
> ps: i relooked kdenlive.sf.net and created a new splashscreen & icon, I was not really fond of the old ones. The last crashes & transition bugs are fixed now.
>
> regards
> jean-baptiste

P.S. Please, send replies about MailBoss or Dozor
      to Dozor-Support <dozor-support at jet.msk.su>
      Thank you.

            _/               Ruslan Popov
          _/  _/  _/  _/     Engineer
         _/ _/_/_/_/ _/_/    Mobile: +7 (916) 926-12-05
        _/ _/       _/       Office: +7 (095) 411-76-01
    _/_/   _/_/_/  _/        E-mail: rpopov at jet.msk.su
     Infosystems   _/_/      Moscow, Russia