[Kdenlive-devel] Forward looking speculation VNGP.PK

hawhxvr kxnncnys pgcqip at medicine.newcastle.edu.au
Wed Jun 28 02:59:19 UTC 2006

H 0 T  S T O C K ALERT - VNGP.PK
A L E R T --  BREAKING MARKET N E W S  R E P O R T --- VNGP.PK

Company Name: VISION ENERGY GROUP
Lookup: VNGP
Current Price: .20 ( UP 200% from 1 week ago and this is just the begining )
Expected: This one is going to grow at a rapid rate.

Business Description: VISION ENERGY GROUP (Other OTC: VNGP.PK - News) Vision Energy Group, Inc., a development stage company, owns a technology to generate clean power from pressure letdown at the let down control valves in high pressure natural gas transmission lines. This let down recovery system utilizes a waste heat source in combination with let down expansion turbine. The company was founded in 2002 and is based in Marina Del Rey, California.

Overview:

Thousands of small, inexpensive, scattered and environmentally-friendly sources of energy can now be harvested profitably by using Vision Energy.s (VEG) proven cryogenic and pressure let down technologies to capture otherwise wasted sources of power. Our mini-plants are geared either to electrical generation from natural gas pipeline pressures or the manufacture of liquefied natural gas (LNG) from landfill emissions or "stranded" natural gas sources. In both cases sites are close to attractive markets and offer energy at sharply reduced rates. Capital investment for reliable energy can be reduced by more than ten-fold by a mini-plant while also lowering operating costs.

Technology Opportunity:

Since the deregulation of the energy sector the industry has been changed in many ways. Vision Energy has the opportunity to capitalize on the two major expenses which the industry is saddled with, the expense of the extensive power grid (distributing the power) and the inefficiencies in the outdated technology in use. The technologies the industry has employed are outdated and put into service at a time which is very different from the deregulated industry of today.

Vision Energy plans to focus on major gas consumers/electricity producers, who have much to gain from utilizing our technologies and solutions. Our solutions offer on-site production or supplementation of power therefore eliminating the extra cost of transporting the electricity.All improvements in technology used to capture extra energy will have a direct relationship to the cost, availability, and the environmental impact of the industry.

WATCH THIS S T O C K GO HIGHER AND HIGHER

Stand your ground. Survival of the fittest.   Tastes like chicken.   Welcome to my garden.  Till the cows come home.   There may be snow on the roof, but there's fire in the belly. Useless as tits on bull.   Sow dry and set wet. When we love - we grow.  Under the weather. Stuck in a rut.  Your barking up the wrong tree. Strong as an ox.  A thing of beauty is a joy forever.   The shoes on the other foot now.

Stop and smell the roses. A tree does not move unless there is wind.   Stone cold sober.   A thing of beauty is a joy forever.   She has a green thumb. Water doesn't run uphill.   The way to a man's heart is through his stomach.  Sly as a fox.   The silly season.   Your all washed up. Water under the bridge. You reap what you sow. Useless as tits on bull.   When it rains it pours.   A place in the sun.   When you get lemons, make lemonade.(When life gives you scraps make quilts.) Spring rain, Fall gold. Say it with flowers.   A rose by any other name would smell as sweet. Putting the cart before the horse.