[Kdenlive-devel] Crash's log

jb jb at ader.ch
Wed Jun 7 12:34:09 UTC 2006

Ruslan Popov wrote:
> I can export my project only to mpeg. Kdenlive produces 720x576 video file, but dv footage and imported images looks like 320x240 resized up to 720x576. But export to dv/mpeg4 kills kdenlive immediately. Export to pal-dvd kills kdenlive at the moment of first transition.

Hello.
I have no time this week, will make some further tests next week. I also
experienced some crashes while exporting depending on which ffmpeg
version I used, but had no problem with current svn...

Anyways, I never had problems with dv export... I am wondering if you
don't have some old export profile files hanging around.

Could you remove all your *.profile files from:
$KDEDIR/share/apps/kdenlive/profiles and from
$HOME/.kde/share/apps/kdenlive/profiles

Then reinstall Kdenlive and let me know if it is any better...

regards
jb