[Kdenlive-devel] undesire to compile

jb jb at ader.ch
Sat Jul 22 23:42:38 UTC 2006

On Friday 21 July 2006 07:31, dan williams wrote:

> wow, compileing kdenlive on debian is turning out to be quite a
> challenge, especailly with teh restriction of <4.0 for qt-mt as thats

> zippo:/files/programming/src/kdenlive/kdenlive# apt-get install libqt3-mt
> Reading package lists... Done
> Building dependency tree... Done
> Suggested packages:
>    libqt3-mt-psql libqt3-mt-mysql libqt3-mt-odbc
> The following packages will be REMOVED:
>    kdelibs-bin kdelibs4 libarts1 libqt3c102-mt
>    libqt3-mt
> 0 upgraded, 1 newly installed, 4 to remove and 483 not upgraded.
> Need to get 0B/3154kB of archives.
> After unpacking 30.0MB disk space will be freed.

I don't really understand why you are trying to install package libqt3-mt...
I just checked on a debian system. All you need is to install the kdelibs4-dev
package, it should install all development packages needed to compile
kdenlive.

libqt3-mt is an obsolete package, that's why you get those conflicts... (the
QT development package is called libqt3-mt-dev, maybe you confused them)

Jean-Baptiste