[Kdenlive-devel] Re: Too complex structure of source code

jb jb at ader.ch
Thu Jan 5 01:19:51 UTC 2006

Hi.

I think I found the reason for your crash.
In the renderer.cpp file, we create the mlt producer but never test if it was
successfuly created. Mlt has an is_blank() function to test this.

I will commit the fix as soon as I fix my indent. :-)

By the way, you could maybe try renaming your .avi file in .dv.
On my system, a small clip grabbed with dvgrab was unreadable by mlt when
saved with a .avi extension, but loaded fine if renamed it with a .dv
extension...