[Kdenlive-devel] Re: Developpment update...

jb jb at ader.ch
Tue Jan 3 09:31:20 UTC 2006

Ruslan Popov wrote:
> I check kdenlive code again.

Nice.

I did commit a lot of my work in the last days:

* You can now add color & image clips to your project

* The project clips can be edited (you can change the color of a color
clip & url of an image or a/v clip)

* The scenelist creation has been rewritten to be more mlt effective

* Started to implement effects (currently greyscale & brightness working)

* Implemented keyframes for effects: you can now add & edit keyframes
for the effects directly from the timeline

* Sound is now mixed from all tracks

Things that are currently broken:

* Adding more than 1 effect to a clip crashes

regards.