[Kdenlive-devel] Export DV bug

jb jb at ader.ch
Fri Dec 8 12:47:51 UTC 2006

Ruslan Popov wrote:
> Hi all
>
> Unfortunately, the export dv process doesn't keep original DV timecode.
> See attachment.
> So I still can't use Kdenlive in my home work :(

Right, but in my opinion it's more a feature request than a bug. This is
an MLT issue. I have done some preliminary work to read the DV timecode
but haven't yet had time to finish that. A lot of work will have to be
done for MLT to support HDV, new plugins and more, but for the moment I
have to concentrate on Kdenlive's UI.

Dan Dennedy will hopefully have some more time to work on MLT next year,
  but if anyone wants to do some work on MLT I guess it's more than welcome.

Regards
jb