[Kdenlive-devel] No video playback (was Re: libavformat.so.50 error)

reinhard amersberger Amersberger at t-online.de
Wed Aug 30 20:59:07 UTC 2006

hi,

I also cannot compile kdenlive on my machine at home (suse 10.0):

n -Wchar-subscripts -Wall -W -Wpointer-arith -O2 -Wformat-security
-Wmissing-format-attribute -Wno-non-virtual-dtor -fno-exceptions
-fno-check-new -fno-common -DQT_CLEAN_NAMESPACE -DQT_NO_ASCII_CAST
-DQT_NO_STL -DQT_NO_COMPAT -DQT_NO_TRANSLATION -DENABLE_FIREWIRE
-c /prog/svn/kdenlive/kdenlive/trackpanelmarkerfunction.cpp
-o ./kdenlive/trackpanelmarkerfunction.o
-Wp,-MD,./kdenlive/.deps/trackpanelmarkerfunction.TUo
/prog/svn/kdenlive/kdenlive/trackpanelmarkerfunction.cpp:53: warning: unused
parameter 'panel'
/prog/svn/kdenlive/kdenlive/trackpanelmarkerfunction.cpp:53: warning: unused
parameter 'event'
/prog/svn/kdenlive/kdenlive/trackpanelmarkerfunction.cpp:59: warning: unused
parameter 'panel'
/prog/svn/kdenlive/kdenlive/trackpanelmarkerfunction.cpp:59: warning: unused
parameter 'event'
/prog/svn/kdenlive/kdenlive/trackpanelmarkerfunction.cpp:64: warning: unused
parameter 'panel'
/prog/svn/kdenlive/kdenlive/trackpanelmarkerfunction.cpp:64: warning: unused
parameter 'event'
/prog/svn/kdenlive/kdenlive/trackpanelmarkerfunction.cpp: In member function
'virtual bool TrackPanelMarkerFunction::mouseReleased(Gui::KTrackPanel*,
QMouseEvent*)':
/prog/svn/kdenlive/kdenlive/trackpanelmarkerfunction.cpp:72: error: 'kdDebug'
was not declared in this scope
/prog/svn/kdenlive/kdenlive/trackpanelmarkerfunction.cpp: At global scope:
/prog/svn/kdenlive/kdenlive/trackpanelmarkerfunction.cpp:99: warning: unused
parameter 'panel'
/prog/svn/kdenlive/kdenlive/trackpanelmarkerfunction.cpp:99: warning: unused
parameter 'event'
Error creating ./kdenlive/trackpanelmarkerfunction.o. Exit status 1.
ra at linux:/prog/svn/kdenlive>

any idea ?

greetings
reinhard