[Kdenlive-devel] basic titler...

jb jb at ader.ch
Thu Nov 3 22:17:00 UTC 2005

Hello again.

Didn't get much answers to my last mail, but I nonetheless started to play
with kdenlive and mlt.

I did some coding and came up with a basic title creator for kdenlive. At the
moment, you can put text and rectangles, move them around and adjust size,
color and font.

If you want to see a picture of it in action:
http://ader.ch/pics/kdenlive_titler.png

The "preview" button overlays the title over the currently selected clip, so
that you can watch your title over the live clip in real time thanks to mlt.

Please tell me if you are interested, i could work on it to bring some more
features. Of course, this will only be usefull if kdenlive's framework is
fully ported to mlt...

regards
Jean-Baptiste